I just sent an email to !
It might take a few minutes to arrive in your inbox depending on internet traffic.
(Seriously. Internet traffic is a thing. The commute can be crazy.)
Please look for the email and confirm your subscription!
Click the button in the email to confirm your subscription and download the freebie!
(The evil robots are not able to click the button. Don’t ask me how I know.)
Once you click the link you will
- confirm your subscription,
- aautomatically download the “Who is Invisible” freebie resource!
HELP! I can’t find the confirmation email
Stay calm and try one of the following options.
1. Can you please check your spam folder?
Some email providers have some tough spam filters.
(Think grumpy kitties who destroy things on purpose. You know the one I’m talking about. They put pretty much everything into the litter box… er, spam folder.)
2. If my email confirmation is not in the spam folder, can you please check the email address provided on the form?
Here’s the email address I received on the form:
Can you please double-check the spelling and look for typos?
Can you also please make sure the email address looks like it belongs to a real person?
- If the email address has words like “admin“, “support“, or looks like a group email address, then my mailing system will silently reject your email (even though you did everything right.)
- If there are any special characters (i.e. dashes) in your first name, last name, or email address, my email program will also think you’re not a real person.
- Are you using the + symbol trick to create multiple email addresses (i.e. [email protected], [email protected]) that all deliver to your main email (i.e. [email protected])? Unfortunately, my email program won’t accept that either.
- It’s not you, it’s me… or well, it’s the email system. (It’s trying to protect me from evil robots filling the world with spammy email addresses. Sometimes, it makes mistakes. Robots, I tell ya.)
If your email address looks like a real person and a valid email address, the system should accept it and send you a confirmation email.
If you want to go back and try a different email address, hit that blue button.
If you want me to personally look into the issue, hit the panic button!
3. Hit the PANIC button!
Something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
It’s not you. It’s me.
This is an Avengers-level threat. We need to stop the angry kitty invasion (and make sure you get that confirmation email.)
I can help! Please click here to email me: [email protected].
See you on the other side!